WE HAVE GROWN!
Visit us at our much larger location - the former
(lower level of Northway Mall) - 8000 Mcknight Rd.
Highlights for FALL Sale:
1) Visit our new Homeschooler Section which allows a convenient and easy place for homeschoolers to sell and buy gently used homeschool materials.
2) Now accepting Preteen clothes sizes XS-M from specific and popular brands: Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle and Charlotte Russe. (name brands from Target, Kohls etc will not be accepted)
3) Don't forget your Halloween costumes. We will have special rack space just for costumes organized by size groups.
Reasons you should participate:
- Our new Value City location inside the Northway Mall was a huge hit with our consignors and shoppers this spring. The 60,000 square feet offered ample space for our 50,000 items for sale as well as lots of extra space for our shoppers to freely move around.
- Longest sale in the area with more public shopping days (plus additional shopping time for our volunteers, consignors, new mom and grandparent preview sales)
- 35,000 items sold at our spring sale which was 70% of our inventory... benefiting both consignors and shoppers
Ways you can get involved:
- Register to be a consignor. Our consignors earn 65-70% of THEIR asking price. They set the prices on all of their items.
- Volunteer to help at the sale. Volunteers work 3 hour shifts and get to be the first shoppers throught our sale. The more shifts the volunteer works, the earlier they shop.
- Barter services: Do you have connections to media, printing services, advertising, or marketing? Is it too hard for you to volunteer during the sale due to work or young children? Earn volunteer hours by helping us outside of the sale by using your connections or volunteering to put up yard signs, prepare meals during the sale, hand out flyers to daycares in your area and more.