WE HAVE GROWN!
So we have moved...but not too far.
Visit us at our much larger location -
(lower level of Northway Mall) - 8000 Mcknight Rd.
New for Spring Sale:
1) Visit our new Homeschooler Section which allows a convenient and easy place for homeschoolers to sell and buy gently used homeschool materials.
2) We've added a "High End Rack" for Catalog and boutique brands like Mini Boden, Hanna Anderson, Matilda Jane, and Persnickety.
3) Now accepting Preteen clothes sizes XS-M from 5 specific and popular brands: Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle and Charlotte Russe.
Reasons you should participate:
- Our location at the Northway Mall has allowed our sale to triple in size in just 2 years and with the walk-in mall traffic, we offer consignors the best opportunity to sell their items. And now with a new location that is 5X the size of our previous location we will be able to grow in bigger and better ways as well as offer a wide open shopping area for our shoppers to enjoy.
- Longest sale in the area with more public shopping days (plus additional shopping time for our volunteers, consignors, new mom and grandparent preview sales)
- Close to 25,000 items sold at our last sale which was over 60% of our starting inventory.
Ways you can get involved:
- Register to be a consignor. Our consignors earn 65-70% of THEIR asking price. They set the prices on all of their items.
- Volunteer to help at the sale. Volunteers work 3 hour shifts and get to be the first shoppers throught our sale. The more shifts the volunteer works, the earlier they shop.
- Barter services to help us with advertising, signs, meals and more to earn early shopping privileges.